MSRP $697. On Sale for $579.99 Buy now!!!!
- Highest Capacity (19 round magazine)
- Comfortable to shoot W/ minimal kick
- Aggressive styling
- Holster and magazine Pouch included
- Easy to disassemble and maintain
- Slightly heavy (32 ounces)
- Not made in USA
The Springfield Armory XDm 9mm pistol is ranked #1 because it is a reliable and comfortable gun that is loaded with features and accessories. The second you take hold of the XDm you will notice how well the grip is designed and how comfortable it is to hold in your hands. Shooting the XDM is very comfortable because the kick from recoil can barely be felt and the sights line up naturally. The trigger is very nice and it breaks consistently at around 6 pounds of pressure.
MSRP $617.90. On Sale for $537.99 Buy Now!!!!
- High Capacity (17 round magazine)
- Light Weight (22 ounces)
- Comfortable to shoot with minimal kick
- Extreme durability and reliability
- Simple to take apart and clean
- Endless aftermarket accessories
- Lesser quality sights
- Less features than XDm
The Glock Model 17 Gen-4 9mm pistol is ranked number #2 due to its time-tested simplicity, durability and reliability. The Glock is the most popular 9mm pistol in the world. The firing mechanism is simple and contains a minimal amount of parts. The Polymer frame and stainless steel coated slide is extremely rugged and weather resistant. The Glock has a reputation for being the most reliable semi automatic handgun ever built. It is no wonder the Glock is the most common pistol used by police officers.
MSRP $617.90. On Sale for $479.99 Buy Now!!
- High Capacity (17 round Magazine)
- Light Weight (24 ounces)
- Comfortable to shoot with low kick
- High Quality Sights
- Made in USA
- More difficult to take apart for cleaning
- New to the market place
The Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm pistol is ranked number #3 because of how comfortable the gun is to hold in your hand. The ergonomics of the M&P 9mm are excellent. You will also find it very comfortable to shoot, as its size and shape greatly reduce the kick felt by the shooter. Another feature that makes the M&P 9mm enjoyable to shoot is the excellent trigger. The trigger breaks cleanly at around 6 pounds. The M&P comes with two magazines that hold 17 rounds of 9mm ammo, plus a round can be kept safely in the chamber.